Qubex.AI Ltd. (“Qubex”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of our website users (“User(s)” or “you”) and is committed to protecting their personal information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our website at: https://www.qubex.ai/ and its subdomains (collectively, the “Site”). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
1. Who we are
In this policy, references to Qubex, or to “we”, “ours” or “us” are to Qubex.AI Ltd., having its principal office at 39 Hamasger, 6721409 Tel Aviv, Israel. Individuals wishing to contact us about data protection issues may do so by writing to us at the above address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your acknowledgment of this policy
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
3. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
3.1. Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information.
You may access and browse the Site without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices when you access and browse our Site, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, the activities of the User on the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We may also use third-party service providers to obtain detailed analytics on the device and the User's behavior on the Site. Please note that we or our third-party service providers will collect such Technical and Behavioral Information by using certain technologies such as cookies, as further detailed below.
3.2. Personal Information. The other type of information we collect is individually identifiable information. This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”).
3.2.1. Personal Information which is provided consciously and voluntarily:
- Contact Details: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the "Sign up" tab available on the Site. Such Personal Information includes your full name, company name and email address. Additional information may be requested via the contact form in the future.
- Communications with Qubex: Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide as part of any communications with Qubex, by any means, including without limitation, by email,
- or through our social media pages or otherwise. Such Personal Information may include your name and contact details and any other information which you may voluntarily provide to us.
- Newsletter and other commercial materials: you may voluntarily provide us with your contact details in order to subscribe to our newsletter and to receive commercial materials from Qubex and our partners. Identifiers: during your use of the Site, we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Unique Device Identifier (UDID(, or other unique identifiers, for analytics and security purposes.
- Geolocation data: during your use of the Site, we will access, collect, process, monitor, and/or remotely store "geolocation data", including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your general location for analytics and security purposes.
- Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 3.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual, then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
- We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
3.2.2. Personal Information collected via technology:
4. How Do We Collect Information about Our Users?
There are a few main methods that we use in order to collect information:
4.1. We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site, we are aware of it and may gather, collect, and store the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Site, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
4.2. We collect information that you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information that you provide via the "Sign up" tab on our Site and when you communicate with us.
We may gather, collect, and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
5. What are the Purposes of the collection and processing of information?
5.1. Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site.
- Enhance the User's experience while using the Site.
- Keep the Site safe and secured against fraudulent and criminal activity.
5.2. Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the operation and constant improvement of the Site.
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, comments, and suggestions.
- Ensure that the content on the Site is presented optimally for you and your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone).
- Provide support and technical assistance.
- Send you by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or through the post updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to Qubex and Qubex's products and services.
- To conduct online surveys to better understand your needs, and how we can modernize, innovate and improve our services.
- Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes.
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for the prevention of fraud and crime.
- Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve the Site.
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes.
When you access or use the Site, we and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies) (collectively, "Cookies"), which may enable us, amongst others, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site, to improve the Site's performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to our Users' individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users' use of the Site, to gather information about the Users' approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and perform other analytics and to develop our Site.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase Cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored on your device. However, if you block or erase Cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited.
For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies, please refer to your browser's 'help', 'tool' or 'edit' sections or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web browsers: Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Qubex Personnel: Personal Information that we collect and process may be transferred to or accessed by personnel of Qubex for the sole purpose of enabling the operation of the Site and to contact you (as detailed in Section 5 above). Please note that all Qubex personnel who will have access to your Personal Information are under an obligation of strict confidentiality with respect to such Personal Information.
- Service Providers: Please note that we may collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through Qubex's authorized third parties’ vendors of certain products or services (such as, cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our service providers, please refer to Section 11 below.
7.2. For the avoidance of doubt, Qubex may use Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion, including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes, and for customization, development and improvement of the Site.
8. Your Rights
Qubex acknowledges that under certain circumstances you may have the right to access and to request an amendment or deletion of the Personal Information we collect and process about you. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email with adequate details of your request to: email@example.com and we will enable you to fulfill such rights, to the extent it is required under applicable laws.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Qubex does not intend and does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Your Personal Information is hosted on third parties’ servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in the transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. Qubex will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach to the extent so required by applicable law. QUBEX SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
11. Third Party Service Providers
- Google Analytics
12. Links to Third Party Websites
13. International Data Transfer
protection laws applicable in your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. Any transfer of data will be in accordance with the safeguards permitted under applicable privacy laws.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO QUBEX, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH CONSENT IS REQUIRED, TO SUCH TRANSFER, STORING AND/OR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address) for the purpose of providing you with commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future activities and/or products. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to our e-mail address at: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
15. Data Retention
Qubex will retain the Personal Information for as long as we are confident that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information which is no longer required for the purpose for which it was initially collected will be deleted, unless we have a valid justification to retain it which is permitted under applicable law, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.
17. Have any Questions?